Lauras' mexican casserole (enchilada's).
You can have Lauras' mexican casserole (enchilada's) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lauras' mexican casserole (enchilada's)
- It’s 1/2 pound of hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1/2 pkg of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1/2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of soft tortilla shells.
- It’s of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need of black olives and scallions optional.
- Prepare of cilantro for garnish.
- You need 2-3 of roma tomatoes, chopped for garnish.
Lauras' mexican casserole (enchilada's) instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°..
- Spray a large saute pan with cooking spray. Begin to brown the hamburger on medium heat and add the taco seasoning and beans. Mix together..
- Sauce: Spray a small sauce pan with cooking spray and mix the enchilada sauce and two cans of soup together on medium low heat..
- Add 1/2 C of the sauce into the hamburger mix..
- Put approximately 3 Tbsp of the mix into the tortilla shells and roll up. Put the filled shells in a greased 9"x13" baking pan. Pour the remaining sauce over the shells. Grate the cheese over the top (the amount you like) and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes so cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle sliced olives and scallions on top just before serving..
- I used 1# turkey and added 1tsp fajita seasoning in the soup mix. I topped it with tomatoes and cilantro.