Quick Layered Chicken Enchiladas. Shredded chicken is layered with charred tortillas, sour cream, cheese, and enchilada sauce. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. Here is a simple and quick way to make chicken enchiladas.
These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I am not I have just poached and shredded the chicken breasts….its delicious and quick and easy! I just layed out corn tortillas in two layers, only. Stacked Chicken Enchiladas Recipe Because you layer this Tex-Mex dish instead of rolling each enchilada individually, you save time in Cheesy Enchiladas Recipe For a quick dinner the whole family will love, serve them Cheesy Enchiladas with chicken, black beans, and corn enveloped inside. You can have Quick Layered Chicken Enchiladas using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Layered Chicken Enchiladas
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1-2 Packets of Lawry's Chicken Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 lbs of Bag Shredded Cheese (I use sharp cheddar or Mexican mix) (Brand of your choice).
- It’s of White Corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2.25 oz of Black Sliced Olives.
- It’s 28 oz of Can Green Enchilada sauce.
This Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe is everything you love about chicken enchiladas…stacked into delicious layers instead of rolled up. So today, I thought I would bump this chicken enchilada bake back to the top of the blog and give it a quick refresh with some new photos and recipe tweaks. It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect! Chicken enchiladas are a baked casserole dish made with four essential Just before baking, two cups of cheese are layered on top of the enchiladas.
Quick Layered Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Begin by boiling chicken in water.
- After chicken begins to boil add Chicken Taco Seasoning.
- After chicken has cooked thoroughly drain juice from pot.
- Use 2 forks to shred chicken by holding whole pieces with one fork and shredding with other or dragging fork across meat to shred (you can use meat shredder if one is available).
- Take casserole dish and layer first set of tortillas, spread cheese covering tortillas, add shredded chicken (not much), add enchilada sauce as well (not much).
- Repeat previous step, this time adding more cheese, more chicken, and a bit more enchilada sauce. (Lightly spread with back of spoon if needed).
- Now place last layer of tortillas, add only cheese to very top layer, add black olives..
- You may also add to last layer, diced fresh tomatoes, green onion, cilantro, or any ingredient that fits your taste..
- Bake in over on 400° for 15-20 mins or until cheese is melted and golden around edges..
- Let stand for 5-7mins, serve in squares and enjoy!.
If you want to make this Whenever I have leftover roasted chicken, I use it in this dish for an even quicker meal. Our family loves this quick and easy Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe! It is perfect for the warmer months because you can enjoy your Finish the casserole off with a layer of tortillas, the rest of the enchilada sauce and cheese. This recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments. Soggy enchiladas are the sad result of the tortillas absorbing too much of the enchilada sauce while baking.