Chicken Quesadillas – simple, quick and so yummy!. So this week, when I wanted to whip up something quick and easy, I went with these cheesy chicken quesadillas because they're hearty and filled with all those wonderful Tex Mex flavors we love. The key to this super easy recipe is the chicken. These quesadillas are loaded with shredded chicken.
The recipe suggests using Colby and mozzarella cheeses, but you could also use pepper jack, cheddar , havarti, or any other favorite cheese you have on hand. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. You can have Chicken Quesadillas – simple, quick and so yummy! using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas – simple, quick and so yummy!
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked, chopped chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of small can diced tomatoes (with chilis or jalapeños for extra f.
- It’s 1 can of black beans (I prefer seasoned).
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Flour tortillas.
Make gooey quesadillas in a large flat skillet or on a pancake griddle. Be sure that the surface is non-stick so the quesadillas come off easily. Serve with not only the sour cream, but additional salsa, salsa verde or guacamole. Just wanted to gives a heads up on two issues.
Chicken Quesadillas – simple, quick and so yummy! step by step
- On half of tortilla, begin with a layer of cheese, tomato, beans, cooked chicken, and another layer of cheese. (Cheese holds dilla together so be sure it's on top and bottom).
- Fold over and cook on a non stick pan or griddle on medium heat, only a few minutes on each side..
And my roommate goes nuts over it. I season the chicken really well with both adobo & a bit of sazon and cook it alone beforehand and then saute the pepper/onion & add one seeded jalapeno, then add the chicken again. I'm also careful to drain off any extra liquid from the veg so the quesadillas don't get too. Chicken Quesadilla recipe: Quesadillas are so quick and easy to prepare,but always taste amazingly delicious. These quesadillas are quick to assemble and it is a must try mexican recipe.