Blueberry cheesecake pots – BBC GOODFOOD. Sprinkle over a few blueberries, then dust with icing sugar. No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake – Goodfood About Goodfood: Goodfood brings you fun food ideas and recipes for your cooking and baking adventures. Set the bar higher with Blueberry Cheesecake Bars!
Watch this video to learn how to make it. Accessible ingredients and ready-made blueberry filling makes this cheesecake recipe perfect for year-round celebrations! It takes a while to bake so make. You can have Blueberry cheesecake pots – BBC GOODFOOD using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry cheesecake pots – BBC GOODFOOD
- It’s 150 grams of Blueberry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Caster sugar.
- It’s 5 each of Digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 25 grams of Butter.
- You need 250 grams of Mascarpone.
- You need 4 tbsp of Cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Icing sugar.
- It’s 1 each of Lemon.
Kirstie makes these pots of strawberry cheesecake with with fresh strawberries, digestive biscuits and fat-free Greek yoghurt mixed with a little lemon for extra refreshing flavour. This is a great recipe to use up slightly stale digestive biscuits. Homemade blueberry cheesecake – go ahead, you can do it. This family-favourite dessert sports juicy blueberries, a cream cheese filling and a graham crumb crust.
Blueberry cheesecake pots – BBC GOODFOOD step by step
- 150g blueberries , cooked with 2 tbsp of caster sugar for 2-3 minutes and cooled.
- 5 digestive biscuits , whizzed in a processor with 25g melted butter and pressed into the bottom of 4 glasses and chilled.
- Mix the mascarpone, double cream, icing sugar, lemon juice and zest together. Make alternative layers of cheescake and blueberry mix in each glass and serve..
- Nutritional info: 599 kcalories, protein 4g, carbohydrate 44g, fat 46 g, saturated fat 27.6g, fibre 1.1g, salt 0.59 g.
Who knew blueberry cheesecake was so simple? How to Make the Best Blueberry Cheesecake Ever. There are hundreds of blueberry cheesecake recipes circulating the web. Whether you're making a dense New York-style cake or bite-size blueberry cheesecake bars, these foolproof tips will ensure you get a creamy, moist cheesecake. See how to make streusel cheesecake with delicious blueberry muffin flavor.