Chicken & Chorizo Paella (BBC Good Food). The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). They are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. (Received Pronunciation, General American) enPR: chĭk'ĭn, IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪkɪn/. From Middle English chiken (also as chike > English chick), from Old English ċicen, ċycen ("chicken"), of uncertain origin. chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования.
The chicken (Gallus gallus) is one of humankind's most common and wide-spread domestic animals. The chicken is believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red junglefowl (also Gallus gallus). They are members of the Phasianidae, or pheasant, family of birds. You can have Chicken & Chorizo Paella (BBC Good Food) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken & Chorizo Paella (BBC Good Food)
- You need 500 g of chicken.
- It’s 120 g of chorizo.
- Prepare 225 g of long grain rice.
- It’s 4 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 of large white onion.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 of chicken stock cubes dissolved.
- Prepare 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 120 g of frozen peas.
Chicken definition: Chickens are birds which are kept on a farm for their eggs and for their meat. I gotta get some chicken.. . Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. A common domesticated fowl widely raised for meat and eggs and. chicken meaning, definition, what is chicken: a common farm bird that is kept for its.: Learn more.
Chicken & Chorizo Paella (BBC Good Food) step by step
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan and brown the chicken on both sides. Add the onion and garlic, and stir in the turmeric and paprika. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Slice the chorizo and add to the pan with the rice and stock. Bring to the boil and season to taste, then cover and continue to cook on a medium heat for 15 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, sliced red pepper and frozen peas, and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the chicken is tender and the rice has absorbed the stock..
Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Place the flour, egg and panko crumbs into separate shallow dishes. Coat the chicken breasts in flour, shaking off any excess. Chickens are a type of domesticated bird kept as livestock by farmers, and are often found inside pens in the farms of Gielinor. Chickens are one of the weakest enemies in RuneScape, and are often killed by low-level players training their combat skills as they have very low defence and cannot deal.