Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder. I have found an overnight oats recipe online that used maca, but it needed so many ingredients. I don't want to make it with almond butter, cacao, cinnamon etc. I use chia seeds a lot in overnight oats but not with Maca powder….sounds interesting 🙂.
Over Night Oats with Chia Seeds. This breakfast tastes good enough to be a dessert. and it's so creamy that you would never guess that it's actually good Oats are a fantastic source of soluble fibre which helps lower cholesterol and they also have a low glycaemic index, which means that you will be. After neglecting this genius breakfast phase for months and months, I tossed together this To make these nourishing oats, you'll whisk together a bit of plant-based milk, rolled oats, almond butter, maca powder, cacao powder, pure maple syrup, chia seeds, and vanilla. You can cook Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder
- You need 48 oz of almond milk (any sub milk is good).
- You need 1 cup of probiotic Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 cups of steel cut oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of maca powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut sugar (any sugar is fine though).
- You need 1 cup of dry fruits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coco nibs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp (30 ml) of coco powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of cardamom.
- It’s 2 tsp (10 ml) of rosewater (other extracts work as well).
While I've been a longtime oatmeal enthusiast, chilled overnight oats is a relatively new discovery for me. But the great news is that there's not much of a no Now here's your chance to get creative when it comes to toppings! I've topped my overnight oats with everything from a dollop of yogurt or peanut. These overnight oats don't require cooking (just a bit of planning) and are packed with goodness.
Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients together first.
- Stir dry together and use your hands to make sure you have all ingredients covered evenly with spices. *Save dry fruits, coco nibs for later.*.
- Combine almond milk, yogurt, and rosewater. Use mixer to get a smooth mix..
- Add dry fruits and coco nibs.
- Seal and sit overnight. Check out the thickness the next day. Add more almond milk to thin or more oats for thickness. 8oz servings make for a good meal. Enjoy and find balance!.
I make overnight oatmeal on a daily basis, and I love it! You do not have to use chia seed or yogurt. In morning I add spoonful of yogurt or honey or maple syrup. In pint jar with lid, place all ingredients and shake. Overnight oats are basically rolled oats swirled together in a mason jar with any kind of dairy-free milk, plus any extra goodness you feel like adding (chia Crunchy and Savory?