Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙. This Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding couldn't be easier! This post is sponsored by Silk for their #Progressisperfection campaign. Our Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding is that something different you're looking for.
This blueberry coconut chia pudding is an easy, healthy dessert you can feel good about eating. This year, they're all about to embark on another one and I'm eating more carbs than I have all year. In a small bowl, stir together the chia seeds, heavy cream or coconut milk, almond milk, berries, and sweetener. You can cook Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- You need 1 tbsp of Shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 tsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- It’s of Blueberries.
You can mix it up in the bowl that you plan to eat it from or use a mason jar or other container and then transfer it to a bowl to eat. Combine almond milk, chia seeds, blueberries, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender; blend until smooth. Add cinnamon, vanilla and hemp seeds and mix well until you get a nice dense fruity mixture. Pour blueberry mixture in a bowl or jar with a lid and mix in chia seeds using the whisk.
Chia pudding: Blueberries & coconut 🥥💙 instructions
- Mix the chia seeds, coconut milk, honey and shredded coconut. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the container. You can use a hand mixer..
- Refrigerate at least for 4h or overnight..
- When taken out of the fridge, the mixture will have a pudding-like consistency..
- Add the blueberries on top..
Fresh blueberries are the best here, but frozen will work fine too. Blueberry Chia Pudding is a creamy, thick vegan pudding made with chia seeds and fresh blueberries. Eating "pudding" has never been so healthy. Switch up your morning oatmeal routine with this so-easy chia pudding recipe. It's made just like overnight oats–combine chia and your milk of choice, let soak overnight, then top with juicy blueberries and crunchy almonds and dig in!