Banana-Chia Pudding. Thick and creamy, it's healthy, easy to make and delicious as can be! This Banana Chia Pudding is easy, vegan, clean, and a great sweet treat! Spoon the pudding into desired serving dish and top with sliced banana, roasted peanuts, and crunchy granola clusters.
This chia pudding recipe creates creamy banana pudding with a wholesome boost from chia seeds. Make some for breakfast or an easy snack! When you have a ripe bunch of bananas and you're. You can cook Banana-Chia Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana-Chia Pudding
- Prepare 2 of bananas (mashed).
- It’s 1/3 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
This banana coconut chia pudding is vegan, gluten-free, and paleo-friendly, and is a delicious breakfast or dessert recipe or a sweet snack. Banana Chia Pudding is a super quick and easy way to make a pudding for little people. Sweetened with fruit it has no added sugar and it is an allergy friendly recipe. I often make this Banana Chia.
Banana-Chia Pudding instructions
- Mix the mashed bananas, almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla, and lemon juice together..
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1.5 hours or overnight. This allows the chia seeds to form a pudding-like texture..
- Serve cold with whipped cream and vanilla wafers..
Chia pudding makes an awesome meal prep option, so I recommend making a few flavors on a Sunday to Layer on some slices of the remaining banana, then the rest of the chia pudding, the. This banana split chia pudding is like having dessert for breakfast. If you make this banana split chia pudding be sure to leave a comment and star rating below letting us know how it turned out. Banana Bread in Chia Pudding form. Banana is blended into non dairy milk and chia seeds soaked in it.