Strawberry smoothie with chia seeds. Blend up this creamy strawberry chia seed smoothie today! Combine all ingredients in a blender. Pulse to desired consistency, adding more water to thin if necessary.
This is The Organic Kitchen Strawberry Smoothie Bowl with Chia. Pretty, isn't it? (This post contains affiliate links. I may make a commission from sales Dates are my favorite way to sweeten smoothies. You can cook Strawberry smoothie with chia seeds using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry smoothie with chia seeds
- It’s 250 grams of strawberries.
- It’s 150-200 milliliters of milk.
- You need 1 spoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 4 of little cubes of ice.
- Prepare 2 spoons of honey (sugar, sweetener).
Top with fruit, granola, and chia seeds and you have a beautiful smoothie bowl. In the smoothie, chia creates a nice density and makes the smoothie satiating and nutritious. Some Of My Favorite Chia Seed Green Smoothie Recipes. Here are two delicious green smoothie recipes that I made with chia seeds This cocoa-berry smoothie recipe with chia seeds and almond milk hits the spot on a warm summer day.
Strawberry smoothie with chia seeds instructions
- Mix strawberries and milk in a dish. Add ice, honey or sugar and chias..
- You can also add some nuts, grated coconut, cinnamon or vanilla extract and everything you like. To decorate it whit some leaves of mint. And then? Enjoy your meal!.
Raw cacao (chocolate) adds minerals and. As a self-proclaimed seed snob, I usually choose my seeds based on their superfood status (just kidding, kind of…). They're said to help raise HDL cholesterol. This delicious vegan strawberry banana smoothie topped chia seed pudding jar is a delicious and nutritious breakfast or healthy snack. I also like to add chia seeds into my dessert flavoured overnight oats, for an additional nutrient boost.