Chia Seeds Biscuits. Omega-packed chia seeds add crunch and texture to these buttery crackers—perfect for your Thanksgiving table or other holiday get-togethers. This recipe for chia seed biscuits gives ordinary biscuits a serious makeover. Diane created this recipe for chia seed biscuits to show the versatility of chia, (and how well they can be incorporated.
Chia seeds reduce food cravings, help you stay hydrated, lower blood pressure & are rich in Chia seeds are popular for weight loss. They reduce food cravings by preventing some of the food that you. I eat the whole batch in one go and don't feel bad about it all. You can have Chia Seeds Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia Seeds Biscuits
- Prepare 90 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 80 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of Flour.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 40 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Raisins.
After all it is just banana and seeds!. For the second episode, Biscuit Week, i'm making the Chocolate Chia Seeds Biscuits with Seed crackers – Low carb, gluten free – Chia, Flax seed, Pumpkin, Sunflower and Sesame Seeds. What are chia seeds and do they deserve 'superfood' status? Discover their nutritional benefits and the research behind the health-claim headlines.
Chia Seeds Biscuits step by step
- Pour the olive oil into a bowl. Add the sugar and mix with spatula..
- Put the flour and baking powder into the bowl and stir. Then pour the milk, add the raisins and chia seeds and mix together..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an oven tray with parchment paper. Make small balls and put them in the tray and flatten to about 2 mm thick with your hand. Bake for 10 to 15 min, then remove to a cooling rack..
- Note: It is also tasty to add roughly chopped chocolate instead of dried fruits..
Chia seeds have many uses and benefits due to their high nutrient content, and are great as an egg substitute, for making chia seed pudding, and more! It starts with chia seeds, tiny little seeds that are packed with nutrition… see all the health benefits of The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. If it's not thick, just add more chia seeds. Chia seeds has many health benefits, that include preventing diabetes, lowering cholesterol Chia seeds come from the flowering plant of chia, which is native to Mexico and Guatemala. Description: Small and mighty are our Chia Seeds!