Mango Chia Pudding. How to Make Mango Chia Pudding. In a mason jar or bowl with a lid, stir together the coconut milk While the coconut chia pudding is setting, peel the mango and remove the flesh. Mango Chia Pudding or Mango Chia Seed Pudding is a delicious, very easy to make and very healthy breakfast option which can be made in just a few minutes.
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding is a dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, healthy dessert made with fiber rich chia seeds, rich coconut milk, maple syrup, coconut and fresh mango. You are here: Home / Mango Chia Pudding. This yummy mango chia pudding can be enjoyed at any time of day, whether as a healthy breakfast option, a midday snack, or as a delightful dessert after dinner. You can cook Mango Chia Pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Chia Pudding
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 1/2 of mango.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 slice of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- You need dash of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s pinch of bee pollen (optional).
This will quickly become your favourite way to eat chia pudding! Coconut Mango Chia Pudding ½ cup chia seeds ½ fresh mango This mango chia pudding is truly divine. Layers of vanilla-infused chia pudding are draped in a sweet mango cream to create a dessert (or snack) that will have you furiously scooping, scraping, and. This mango chia pudding is light, refreshing and a breeze to make.
Mango Chia Pudding step by step
- Blend together banana, mango, coconut milk, ginger, sunflower seeds and vanilla until smooth and creamy..
- Stir in Chia seeds and let rest for 10 mins for seeds to swell and thicken mixture..
- Serve in a glass and sprinkle with bee pollen and/or more sunflower seeds..
It's the perfect breakfast, snack or dessert for those hot summer days when lazy is the only way to be. This Mango Chia Pudding has become another favorite of mine because it is so easy to prepare and its low in calorie and not only provides so many nutritional benefits but also keeps me full for long. This mango chia pudding is nothing short of versatile. It's a perfect make-ahead breakfast or a I usually make vanilla chia pudding, but this time, I added some pureed mango to switch up the flavors. It's a super healthy and quick breakfast meal, but.