Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins.
You can cook Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 packages of vanilla Muscle Gain.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of and 2 tbsp truvia baking blend (3/4 c sugar).
- Prepare 3 of bananas (large) mashed.
- Prepare 1 of egg (lightly beaten).
Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 & spray mini muffin tin with coconut or natural olive oil spray..
- Sift dry ingredients into a medium-sized bowl (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt & muscle gain).
- Mix "wet" ingredients (mashed bananas, truvia, egg-slightly beaten, applesauce, Chia seeds, vanilla) thoroughly..
- Combine the dry into the "wet" ingredients by adding slowly & gently folding in with a spatula..
- Use a tbsp to distribute the dough into the muffin tin. Rap the pan 3 or 4 times to eliminate air bubbles before placing in center of your oven..
- Bake at 350°F for 11 to 12 minutes until edges are slightly brown. Cool on wire rack..