Raw Organic Chia Seed Bowl. PREMIUM RAW, CHIA SEEDS: Healthworks Raw Chia Seeds are all-natural, nut-free and grain-free. They can go with all dietary restrictions such as I actually like hemp now! I tasted a spoonful and I just kept wanting to eat more and more, so I put some in a small bowl and really enjoyed my snack!
Healthy vegan raw food. top view. Chia seeds are usually not organic but raw. Mexican chia seeds in a bowl. You can have Raw Organic Chia Seed Bowl using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Organic Chia Seed Bowl
- It’s 1/4 cup of Organic raw chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Stevia.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Organic unsweetened shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Organic Unsweetened almond or coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Organic coconut water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Organic vanilla extract.
- You need 1 each of Organic banana.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Raw organic goji berries.
Chia has also become popular in Europe. Close-up of chia seeds (Salvia hispanica). Chia seeds are tiny black seeds from the plant Salvia hispanica, which is related to the mint. Chia seeds were an important food for the Aztecs and Mayans back in the To top things off, chia seeds are a whole-grain food, usually grown organically.
Raw Organic Chia Seed Bowl step by step
- Combine chia seeds, 2 tablespoon of coconut ( reserve the last 1/2 tablespoon for garnish), stevia in a mason jar..
- Add all the liquids (the milk, water and extract) in a mason jar..
- Stir very well. Fit mason jar with lid and then let it sit 2 hours to overnight. It will thicken substantially. (I usually make mine before I go to bed so it can be my breakfast the next day).
- Once desired time has past, serve it in a bowl. Depending on how you like the consistency you might need to add a little more coconut water or milk. Slice banana and add on top along with remaining shredded coconut and goji berries. ENJOY!.
Long used by the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans as a staple. Organic Black Raw Chia Seeds from Food To Live are perfect for you because their nutritional value is tremendous. The elements they provide you with include but aren't limited to Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Phosphorus, Manganese, Magnesium, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate. Organic raw black and white chia seeds Raw organic chia seeds superfood in wooden bowl on black stony background. Clean Eating No-Bake Raw Hemp and Chia Seed Bars.made with nutrient-dense ingredients and they're raw These plant-based Gluten-Free Vegan No-Bake Hemp and Chia Seed Bars are an easy recipe to make Fourthly, combine the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl with the wet ingredients.