Chia Coconut Pudding. This coconut chia pudding is creamy and delicious! Place chia seeds in a bowl. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy.
Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. This chia pudding could be put in reused baby food jars, small mason jars, or even squeeze pouches to be. Coconut Chia Pudding is healthy, delicious, and perfect for a filling breakfast or snack! You can have Chia Coconut Pudding using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia Coconut Pudding
- Prepare of Raw Chia Pudding.
- Prepare 1 can of low fat coconut milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of raw honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
It only takes a few minutes to make and can be enjoyed right away or stored in the fridge overnight. My favorite way to make chia seed pudding is with coconut milk. Chia Coconut Pudding is a healthy, filling snack that tastes like dessert. Try this gluten-free, vegan recipe for a guilt-free treat!
Chia Coconut Pudding step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 3hrs, until thickened. Has consistency of tapioca..
- Top with fresh blueberries, your favorite fruit, or enjoy as is!.
Chia pudding with Coconut Milk is a healthy and delicious breakfast. Coconut three ways in this chia pudding – soaked in coconut milk, mixed with coconut yogurt and topped with toasted coconut. I absolutely love this for dessert and sometimes even breakfast. Some of my other favorites are Superfood Triple Berry Chia Pudding, Coconut Lime Raspberry Chia. This chia pudding is so easy and simple.