Chia Seed Pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. The process of making chia pudding is so easy! Medically reviewed by Adrienne Seitz, MS, RD, LDN — Written by Even better?
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. For chocolate chia seed pudding I recommend dissolving cocoa in boiling water. Undissolved cocoa form little lumps of cocoa and in my opinion that's not as yummy. You can have Chia Seed Pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia Seed Pudding
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1 cup of Vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Sweetened, vanilla flavored almond milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Toppings of choice (fruit/nut/granola etc..).
Use a tablespoon of cocoa and. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. Chia seed pudding is a fantastic breakfast, snack, and even dessert option.
Chia Seed Pudding instructions
- Mix together almond milk and Greek yogurt with a whisk or a fork.
- Add in chia seeds slowly, stirring with a whisk or fork until completely incorporated with no clumps.
- Place in the fridge and let it set up- it will usually set up in about three hours, but I let it sit over night.
- Remove from the fridge after it's set up and stir. If it's too thick, you can add a little more almond milk..
- Add whatever toppings you like. This one is really good with strawberries, almonds and bananas, but if you really have a sweet tooth, you can crush up an Oreo and sprinkle it on..
But that doesn't mean I can't be an. All you need to make chia pudding are chia seeds and a liquid (usually non-dairy milk). Chia pudding is a mix of chia seeds with liquid, usually any kind of milk. Once you let mixed ingredients sit overnight, they. Vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, no bake/raw, oil-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free.