Chia Fresca. Learn how to make Chia Fresca at home! Chia Fresca is actually nothing new. Legend has it that ancient Aztec warriors in Mexico would use chia seeds to keep their energy up for long periods.
Super healthy and powerful chia seed energy drink. Fuel up with this five minute recipe used by the best runners of all time for. Chia fresca is a delicious Mexican recipe usually served as a dessert. You can cook Chia Fresca using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia Fresca
- It’s 2 cup of Water or Coconut Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sweetener.
Chia Fresca, also known as 'Iskiate', is an all-natural energy drink made up of water, chia seeds Does chia fresca really work. When placed in a liquid chia seeds form a gel like. Sip on this lemon chia fresca, a refreshing lemonade-like drink with chia seeds that's great for Anyhow, all of these new drink ideas inspired me to try making a chia fresca. Chia fresca is light, refreshing, and keeps you feeling full longer.
Chia Fresca instructions
- Add chia and water into a jar or glass and stir very well to combine. Let sit for 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to swell up. I like to use a jar with a lid so I can shake it up really well and break up the clumps of chia..
- Add lime or lemon juice and sweetener to taste. Stir (or shake) well to combine and enjoy!.
Try these three recipes from The Body Book by Cameron Diaz. Try this healthy refreshing chia drink for improved health and hydration – SUBSCRIBE here and let's connect over there too: Website. Wondering how to make chia fresca? Here's an easy chia fresca recipe you should try: easy and refreshing, it's prepared with lemon juice and chia seeds. Then combine the chia seed gel with any flavored water or juice for exciting new flavors of chia fresca.