Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles.
You can cook Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles
- You need 1 of part whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 of part water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño sliced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of water.
- It’s of Some oil for waffle maker.
Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles step by step
- Mix 1 part chia seeds to 3 parts water to make a chia seed "egg" and stir. One tablespoon of chia seeds mixed with three tablespoons of water is what I used for this recipe. Give mixture about 2-3 minutes to gel. Add oil to waffle maker and preheat..
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. I used a ladle full of flour, which I would estimate is equal to one cup..
- Mix in the water(equal to the amount of flour used), chia seed mixture and jalapeños just until lumpy batter is formed. My boyfriend brought super tiny jalapeños from a garden, and I used two, thinly sliced..
- Cook in a waffle maker until lightly browned.