Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan. Vegan definition is – a strict vegetarian who consumes no food (such as meat, eggs, or dairy products) that comes from animals; also : one who abstains from using animal products (such as leather). How to use vegan in a sentence. The difference between vegetarian, vegan, and other diets I am in love with this Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding.
Vegan.com and its social media properties are owned and published by Mocana Productions, Inc., a Hawaii S-Corp. Vegan Recipes Plant-based diets are healthier, environment-friendly, and really yummy. Puree almond milk and strawberries in a blender until smooth; pour into a bowl. You can have Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan
- It’s 1 Cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of Tblsp chia seeds.
- It’s 1 Cup of chopped strawberries.
- You need 2 of Tblsp honey or maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- Prepare 2 of Tblsp fresh or frozen shredded coconut.
- You need 1 of Tblsp choco chips or chopped chocolate.
Stir chia seeds, honey, and vanilla extract into the strawberry puree. What differentiates this vegan dessert cookbook from other vegan dessert books is it gives you a vegan chocolate recipe for every occasion. You can have a vegan chocolate pancake for breakfast and a vegan chocolate cake for lunch desert; and also a vegan chocolate shake/cake at the end of dinner. It is also healthy on the body and the environment.
Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan step by step
- Firstly soak chia seeds in coconut milk overnight or at least 4 hours. Keep shaking them in between. Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add 1/2 cup more coconut milk till you get your desired consistency..
- In addition to this add honey or maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Take two bowls or glasses and divide this mixture into two. Add chopped strawberries and shredded coconut..
- Decorate with choco chips or chopped chocolate and shredded coconut. Serve in breakfast or snack time. Very healthy..
Plant-based vegan breakfast recipes can be just as ooey-gooey as the classics you may have grown up eating (hello, Vegan Apple Cake with Cinnamon Custard!). They're also packed with flavor—Vegan Avocado-Tofu Toast! Pecan Pie Overnight Oats!—and easy to get on the table in a snap. Raise Vegan is the largest vegan parenting community worldwide, with a monthly print magazine and private groups around the world. They chose not to consume dairy.