Chia Chocolate Pudding. Loaded with nutrients and perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert! Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking.
You simply stir everything together and refrigerate until thick. This sugar free chocolate chia pudding is loaded with healthy fiber. I find this tasty chocolate snack really fills me up which keeps. You can have Chia Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia Chocolate Pudding
- You need 6 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 3 cups of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
This chocolate chia pudding is very similar to my basic chia pudding recipe, but we're blending everything in a high-powered blender which gives the chia pudding a mousse-like consistency. This chocolate chia pudding is creamy, rich and full of chocolate flavor. I would say more on a dark. Chocolate Chia Pudding is an easy & healthy breakfast recipe that tastes like chocolate.
Chia Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Using a large bowl combine brown sugar and cocoa. Use a whisk to remove all clumps.
- Add chia seeds and mix together with the brown sugar and cocoa mix.
- Add coconut milk 1 cup at a time. Using a whisk to mix in between each cup. (Note: It will not yet be thick. The chia seeds will absorb the liquid as it sits).
- Add vanilla and stir. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup of the honey. Stir and refrigerate for 1 hour so the chia seeds can absorb the liquid..
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir. The mix should be thick. Spoon into 1/2 cup serving or storage containers..
- Top each serving with remaining honey. Enjoy!.
Chocolate Chia Pudding is a healthy dessert made with chia seeds, milk, cocoa powder and maple syrup. It's a sweet, chocolatey and low-carb feel good treat! My original vegan chocolate chia pudding recipe used maple syrup as the sweetener, but lately, I've been using coconut sugar. Mix cocoa powder, brown sugar, and instant coffee powder together in a bowl. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl with a generous pinch of sea salt and whisk to combine.