Quick Chocolate Chia Pudding. Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. While it's super easy to make this recipe, it always helps to watch a quick step-by-step tutorial video. This quick chocolate chia pudding is thick, rich and healthy, and ready to eat right away.
Could I substitute it with something Best chocolate chia pudding recipe I have found. I make this easy low carb chocolate chia pudding often and store in single serving containers to take along to work. It makes a great snack in the morning I've been leaning more towards the quick and easy type recipes as the temperatures are finally getting to a point where I'm willing to go outside so I. You can have Quick Chocolate Chia Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Chocolate Chia Pudding
- It’s 1 cup of almond milk.
- You need 5 of ice cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 5 of pitted dates (opt).
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweetener.
My original vegan chocolate chia pudding recipe used maple syrup as the sweetener, but lately, I've been using coconut sugar. I grew up in Ukraine on real food. As an adult, I tried many diets without results. Chia pudding makes an awesome meal prep option, so I recommend Give the chia pudding a quick stir then add it on top of the raspberries.
Quick Chocolate Chia Pudding instructions
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on highest speed until smooth..
- Enjoy immediately or chill in fridge to thicken more..
- You can freeze almond milk in ice cube trays to use instead of regular ones. Reduce liquid almond milk by 1/2-volume of ice..
- Add more ice cubes for a more milkshake-like drink..
Enjoying the Dark Chocolate Chia Pudding. Mix cocoa powder, brown sugar, and instant coffee powder together in a bowl. This chocolate chia pudding is very similar to my basic chia pudding recipe, but we're blending everything in a high-powered blender which gives the chia pudding a mousse-like consistency. So pro tip: if you've been intrigued by the nutrient-packed chia pudding, but don't love the seedy texture, try. This chocolate chia pudding recipe is ready in a half hour, making it almost instant!