Chia Seed Fruit Salad. Alan and Alvin will teach us how to make Chia Seed Fruit Salad, a simple, easy, and healthy snack. You will be needing milk, Chia seeds, honey(optional). Combine nut milk, chia seeds, orange juice, orange zest, vanilla and cinnamon in a small pitcher or bowl and stir.
Chia seeds add a delightful crunch to this easy honey and lime fruit salad recipe. The chia add a nice crunch to the salad and help it come together a bit more than simply a bowl of fruit. Not that there's anything wrong with bowls of unencumbered fruit, but it can be. You can have Chia Seed Fruit Salad using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia Seed Fruit Salad
- You need 1 of Banana.
- It’s 6 of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Apple sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
Use whole chia seeds in salads because the seeds add a little crunch and pack in the nutrients without affecting the flavor. However, if you prefer milled chia seeds, simply mix the milled seeds with the salad dressing before dressing the salad, and you can still benefit from all the extra nutrients. Versatile Mexican fruit salad prepared with jicama, pineapple, watermelon, Tájin chili powder and chia seeds. Jicama, Pineapple, Watermelon, Tajín and Chia Seeds.
Chia Seed Fruit Salad instructions
- Mix chia seeds with Apple sauce and set aside.
- Cut up strawberries and bananas and out pieces into a bowl.
- Pour chia seed/ apple sauce mixture over bananas and strawberries, mix, and enjoy.
- (Substitute any of the fruit for any other fruit you like, just keep the amounts around the same so there is not too much or too little of the chia/applesauce mixture).
Crunchy, tart, sweet, and spicy and all kinds of tasty. Chia seeds' popularity began among vegetarians and vegans, and their star is rising in Paleo communities as well. Chia seeds come from Salvia hispanica, a flowering plant native to Mexico and Guatemala. Cultivated by indigenous cultures like the Aztecs, Mayans, and Toltecs for food and. I made this chia seed fruit salad for a few friends.