Tomatillo Chia Salad. Chopped Greek Salad with Lemon Dressing is made with bite sized pieces of fresh vegetables and feta cheese tossed in a homemade lemon dressing. It's a cool and refreshing salad that's perfect for a main dish or a side salad. Remove from boiling water, rinse with cold water and allow to cool for a few minutes.
Tomatillos can be harvested green and used for a green salsa, or left to ripen and used in many of the same ways that tomatoes are used. There are plenty of tomatillo salad recipes, including an Heirloom tomato "carpaccio" with tomatillo salad,. Discover delicious recipes and great meals at Dave's Marketplace, a RI grocery chain.. You can have Tomatillo Chia Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomatillo Chia Salad
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber peeled and diced.
- It’s 3/4 lb of fresh tomatillo, husks removed and diced.
- Prepare 2 of heaping tblsn fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced white onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of jalepeño pepper, de-seeded and minced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
Easy, Delicious Recipes from Dave's Marketplace. At Taylor Farms, we are constantly coming up with new products to help you fuel your healthy lifestyle. Unfortunately, we are no longer carrying these items. Please check out our products page for new flavorful items.
Tomatillo Chia Salad instructions
- Use a food processor to pulse ingredients into a chunky salsa, or chop and mix by hand..
- Refrigerate for a minimum 30 minutes to allow flavors to develop and chia seeds to absorb some of the excess liquid..
- Serve with chips or crackers, or tuck inside a wrap, burrito or pita..
- Makes about two cups..
We supply Canadian farmers and gardeners with Vegetable, Herb, Flower, and Greencrop seed. It's the ultimate loaded spring and summer salad! theseedsmaster store sells a wide range of vegetable, herb, flower and fruit seeds from all over the world. This plant can be easily grown in our colder climate, inside a greenhouse or hothouse, despite its exotic appearance. Use this vegetable raw or cooked in salads, sauces and salsas. Or add them to pasta sauces, chili con carne and other Mexican recipes.