Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce.
You can have Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce
- You need 1 of diced, white onion.
- It’s 1 packages of sliced button mushrooms.
- Prepare 28 oz of can-diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce instructions
- Melt butter with olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Sautee onions and mushrooms in the butter and oil until onions are translucent..
- Stir in the can of tomatoes (juice included) and bring to light boil..
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occaisonally, until sauce thickens..
- Add cream and vodka..
- Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add shredded chicken or meatballs..
- Sauce is DONE!.