Healthy Banana Bread. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor.
Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. This healthy banana bread recipe is easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and full of the best rich banana-y flavors. The best moist banana bread that is so delicious you won't know it's healthy! You can cook Healthy Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey (add more if you want it to be sweeter).
- It’s 1 table spoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 cup of buckwheat flour (or any flour that you have in your kitchen).
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tea spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chia seeds and flax seed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of greek yogurt.
You are going to love this easy to make healthy banana bread recipe. This is my all-time favorite banana bread recipe. This Healthy Banana Bread recipe is made with whole wheat flour, bananas, coconut oil, Greek yogurt, and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack.
Healthy Banana Bread instructions
- Mash 3 bananas till it smooth.
- Add all the ingredients and mix all together.
- Pour the mixture into the tray. You can add chocolate chips or some slides of bananas on top. (It would be incredible).
- Bake for 25-30 mins at 350F (170C).
- Your bread is finished. Now, let cool it down for 15 mins.
- Add some Nutella or Hazelnut spread for more sweet if you want to..
Moist Healthy Banana Bread with applesauce, no sugar and low fat. It is so delicious you won't know it is healthy. Comes together in one bowl with simple ingredients. This is the BEST healthy banana bread recipe and the last one you'll ever need to try. Banana Bread is kinda a staple in our house.