Overnight Oats. Oats Overnight is the best thing that ever happened to oatmeal! I love oatmeal but this takes it to a whole new level. This way I have it everyday without the hassle of using a microwave or.
This overnight oats recipe is a great healthy breakfast that you can prepare in advance and it can last all week. So it makes it a great meal prep idea for Sunday night to prepare for the work week. Be sure to bookmark this post, so you can try a new flavor every day of the week! You can cook Overnight Oats using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 of banana, sliced.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Mason jar.
Discover overnight oats—a fun and delicious way to enjoy Quaker® Oats! Either add fruit, yogurt, nuts or other tasty ingredients with your favorite milk and oats in a mason jar or find our Overnight Oat. Overnight Oatmeal is very popular, some people add Greek yogurt to theirs for more protein, but personally I'm not a fan of the tangy taste. They are easy to make, simply combine oats with some.
Overnight Oats instructions
- Put a few slices of banana at the bottom of mason jar.
- Add oats, milk, chia seeds, and vanilla and give it a stir. Top with remaining banana.
- Put in fridge overnight, or at least 5 hours. Can also add strawberries, blueberries, or other fresh fruit as desired..
Overnight oats are the easy, healthy breakfast you'll always feel good about eating. They're high in protein and fiber — which will keep you full throughout the morning — and they're perfect for taking on. Overnight oats are the perfect breakfast if you love eating oatmeal in the morning but don't have time to cook before you head out the door. My base recipe consists of whole rolled oats soaked in almond. This easy Overnight Oats Recipe is made with gluten-free oats, chia seeds, milk, yogurt, and a touch of vanilla.