Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. In a medium bowl combine the oats, nuts, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon and the raisins, if using. Remove from oven and gently turn the granola.
This granola recipe is also a far more healthy granola option, since it's made with whole grains, unrefined oil and naturally sweetened. You just can't beat freshly baked granola packed with delicious and good-for-you ingredients. Plus, homemade granola is super easy to make. You can have Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Whole Grain Roll Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pumpkin Seed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sunflower Seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chia Seed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hemp Hearts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Flex Seeds.
You'll only need one bowl and some basic pantry ingredients. Granola is perfect for breakfast either served alone, sprinkled over Greek yogurt, or eaten in a bowl with a splash of milk. It also makes a great snack as-is, or mixed with other foods like nuts and dried fruit to create a custom trail mix. If you really want to change things up, try a savory granola recipe.
Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe instructions
- Chop Almond, Walnuts, Cashews, Sunflower Seeds to desired size..
- Combine all dry ingredients to a large bowl (Oat + Nuts + Salt + Cinnamon + Chia Seed).
- Mix in Coconut Oil and Honey to Dry ingredients..
- Pour mixture onto a baking tray. Give it a little shake..
- Bake at 160c for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle the Coconut Flakes continue baking for another 15 minutes..
- Keep an eye on the mixture. Stir the mixture every 10 minutes for an even baking..
- Leave to cool, about 20 mins, before transferring into an airtight container. Enjoy with natural yogurt, berries and honey!.
- Once the mixture is at your desired crunch and colour, remove from oven..
Maple Nut Granola One of the best healthy granolas I have ever made. I will use this recipe when I make granola. It is very tasty and healthy with all the great healthy ingredients such as seeds and nuts. I like fellow reviewers did not include the brown sugar. Remove from oven and let cool completely before storing.