Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl. Start your morning right with a nutritious bowl that totally slays it. This Matcha Smoothie Bowl Recipe is Exactly What Your Morning Needs. One fun, tasty idea: A breakfast smoothie bowl.
They are all super healthy and delicious and I bet you will find your favorite. Smoothie Bowl Recipes are all over the internet, so trust me, I know I'm not reinventing the wheel here. Smoothies are a classic go-to breakfast option, given their versatility and quick turnaround time, but when you put them into a bowl and add a few aesthetically designed rows of fruit, you're met with a total game changer — you. You can cook Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl
- It’s 250 grams of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- It’s of (Chef’s Note: You are free to use any kind of yoghurt of course.).
- You need 180 grams of fresh Strawberry.
- You need 100 grams of Dragon fruit.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
- Prepare 2 of coffee spoons (10 grams) : Super Greens Powder Premium.
- It’s 4-5 of ice cubes (optional).
- Prepare of Topping:.
- It’s 1/2 of banana wrapped.
- Prepare 45 grams of dried fruit.
- You need 50 grams of Strawberries.
- You need 30 grams of Coconut flakes.
- You need 30 grams of Granola or Oatmeal.
- It’s 2 of coffee spoons Chia seeds.
To make a smoothie that's best eaten with a spoon (we're talking extra thick) use slightly less liquid than usual. The result: a thicker, richer, and creamier consistency that's Try one of these amazing recipes this week and get ready to feel like you're digging into a bowl of fro-yo at the breakfast table. Pink + exotic (pictured) Add dragonfruit and cranberry or pomegranate juice! Dragonfruit is available at local health food stores (check the frozen.
Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl step by step
- Put the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly until completely smooth..
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle the tops on top..
- Enjoy your meal!.
Check out this recipe made with FITNESS® Granola Chocolate. Make this simple smoothie bowl with avocado, banana and granola to get you back in the game. Smoothie bowls tend to be made with more frozen fruit, so the consistency is closer to that of ice After all, you eat smoothie bowls with a spoon, so it's nice to have something nice and thick to dive This traditional smoothie bowl recipe is not only full of magnesium and potassium from bananas, but. Posted by: Emily Richter / Jump To Recipe. This green smoothie recipe is everything you've ever wanted: thick and creamy consistency packed with healthy greens, tropical fruit, flax and coconut milk all blended up, poured in a bowl and topped.