Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl. A Metabolism Boosting Smoothie, formulated to wake sleepy metabolisms and kick-start weight loss. These foods do not have the nutrients our bodies need and crave, and slow metabolic function. Smoothies are a classic go-to breakfast option, given their versatility and quick turnaround time, but when you put them into a bowl and add a few aesthetically designed rows of fruit, you're met with a total game changer — you..
This smoothie bowl recipe from Australian nutritionist Lola Berry delivers everything you need for a healthy breakfast. This smoothie bowl has a surprising secret ingredient: cauliflower! Believe it or not, frozen cauliflower is practically tasteless and adds tons of fiber and vitamins C and K. You can have Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl
- It’s 250 grams of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of (Chef’s Note: You are free to use any kind of yoghurt of course.).
- Prepare 180 grams of fresh Strawberry.
- Prepare 2 of coffee spoons (10 grams) : Super Greens Powder Premium.
- You need 4-5 of ice cubes (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- It’s 1/2 of banana.
- Prepare 50 grams of Strawberries.
- It’s 30 grams of Coconut flakes.
- It’s 30 grams of Granola or Oatmeal.
- You need leaves of Mint.
- Prepare 2 of coffee spoons Chia seeds.
This Matcha Smoothie Bowl Recipe is Exactly What Your Morning Needs. One fun, tasty idea: A breakfast smoothie bowl. With nothing but fruit, greens, and seeds, this matcha smoothie bowl tastes like dessert—but it's healthy enough for breakfast. These healthy smoothie bowl recipes are a great way to make sure you're getting all the nutrients you need!
Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl step by step
- Put the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly until completely smooth..
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle the tops on top..
- Enjoy your meal!.
Improve digestion, kickstart weight loss and fuel up for the day ahead! I often talk about my smoothie bowl obsession, but I realize that I usually don't share the recipes with you! Make a delicious breakfast or afternoon snack. With banana, avocado and FITNESS® Granola. Mix the banana, the avocado, the milk, the cocoa powder and the ice cubes in a blender.