Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread. This nut and seed bread is quite unique in that it's not light, fluffy, and airy like your typical flour-based bread. This bread is not only vegan, but it's also paleo- and keto-friendly. Keto diets have been making the headlines recently, with more and more people trying them in an attempt to lose weight.
Keto vegan crusty bread – No yeast and GLUTEN FREE! Do you love low carb bread? Gluten Free Vegan Hemp & Seed Bread, Ground Flaxseed Bread, Grilled Breaded Tofu Steaks With Spinach Salad And Tomato Flaxseed Bread. You can have Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread
- You need 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pea protein powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of psyllium husks.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of tahini (room temperature).
This grain-free, low carb, keto, vegan seed roast is bursting with flavor, light and easy to slice. Made with keto-friendly hemp hearts, flax seeds and nourishing fats. Great on its own as a keto snack or as a main dish for the family to enjoy. Vegan Cheese Recipes, Vegetarian Cheese, Vegan Foods, Vegan Dishes, Raw Food Recipes, Nut Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Recipes Appetizers Power Bread With Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sesame Seeds, and Pumpkin Seeds [Vegan, Gluten-Free] – One Green PlanetOne Green Planet.
Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 f use parchment paper to line the loaf pan size 9 by 5 inch.leave 2 inches of extra parchment on each long side of the pan to remove the loaf easy after bake..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.
- In a small bowl stir tahini and water.
- Pour tahini mixture over seed mixture and stir until they combined and thickened.
- Scoop the dough into the lined loaf pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 85-90 minutes or until the crust is hard. Remove the bread and let cool completely.
Made entirely from PLANT PROTEIN – Lupin flour is vegan, raw, keto-friendly, low carb, and gluten free. ALL PURPOSE and can be used to make pastas, breads, cookies, muffins, and so much more! Lupin flour is RAW and can be used right out of the package – add a small scoop or two into your. This Pumpkin Seed Bread is perfectly dense and has a lovely earthy and nutty flavour! Vegan, gluten-free, no-knead, yeast-free and free from sugar.