Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks. "I though maybe it was a fluke at first. If you need something to work like me, you won't be let down!!" Great recipe for Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks. i also used matcha powder with chili powder alternatively. I liked that version too.( The recipe is originally from "Vegan Keto" book) Highly recommend it.
If you're a fan of Monster energy drink, you will probably like Monster Zero Ultra too. Finding keto-friendly snacks can be challenging, but there are many healthy and delicious low-carb snack options. The keto diet has lots of rules: no carbs, no sugars, no fruits. You can have Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks
- Prepare 4 sheets of Nori.
- It’s 1 cup of raw sunflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tbs of curry powder.
- You need pinch of pink himalayan salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Read on for a list of ketone diet foods. Keto Energy fit into my keto. Keto Energy is vegan-friendly, PLUS, it's soy-free, dairy-free, and non-GMO. Keto Energy if I am pregnant?
Keto Friendly Nori Energy Sticks step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 F. Line baking sheet with parchment.,cut the nori sheets into thirds.using food processor,grind the sunflower seeds into flour..
- In a small bowl,mix sunflower seed flour, chia seeds,curry powder,salt and water,until you have thick dough.fill a nori sheetwith 1 1/2half tbs of seed mixture in a line,.
- Like sushi.
- Seal the nori using your fingers with water, place the nori roll on the baking sheet,seam side down.Repeat with other sheet until dough is all used up..
- Seal Nori,bake the sticks for 45 min..
- You will have 12 sticks,2 per serving.it will be 13.3g Fat,6.4 grm protein 7.5 gr total carbs.163 calories..
Keto Temaki roll (hand roll) Some keto-friendly sushi restaurants may have keto temaki roll in the menu, or you may request the chef to make one for you. It comprises of nori sheet shaped like a cone and the fillings include finely-cut strips of raw fish, seafood, carrots, avocado, cucumber, and other fruits/ vegetables. The keto diet is a very low carb, high fat diet that's popular for its weight loss effects. It encourages ketosis, a metabolic state in which your body burns fat as its primary source of energy. Discover low-carb, keto-friendly Arbonne using the keto food search engine.