Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats. Naturally sweetened, vegan, gluten-free, and so delicious. We love how overnight oats seem to keep the integrity of the oat intact, helping to avoid that gummy texture that cooked versions sometimes take on. This recipe for peanut butter cookie dough overnight oats is packed with peanut butter flavor and tastes fantastic when topped with a scoop of peanut butter, a handful of fresh berries or a sprinkle of your favorite nuts!
The main reason we love overnight oat is that they are delicious and perfect for meal prep. We like to make a big batch of overnight oats at the beginning of the week and eat them all week long. Nut butter: Almond butter or peanut butter makes these oats even more creamy, while adding delicious savory, nutty flavor. You can cook Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats
- You need 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp. of vanilla yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of natural peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp. of each chia seeds, ground flax seed, hemp seeds (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Toppings of choice.
I like the idea of adding peanut butter and chia seeds to the overnight oats. I make them using kefir instead of milk, and love the flavour that gives – will certainly try putting. Not only do these overnight oats taste just like a yummy peanut butter cookie, they're so easy too! You'll just need a few ingredients you probably already have.
Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats instructions
- Stir everything together except for toppings in a Mason jar or similar container with an airtight lid. Place it in the fridge overnight..
- That's it! In the morning, top with whatever sounds good to you (we like pumpkin seeds and either almonds or walnuts) and enjoy it..
In my opinion the most important ingredient for tasty, creamy overnight oats is Silk Unsweetened Almondmilk. Chocolate-chip oatmeal cookie overnight oats with actual miniature no-bake cookies to top it off. For the "cookies" mix together the honey and peanut butter in a small bowl. Stir in the oats and oat flour (measure the oat flour AFTER blending the oats in a. Are you a faith filled woman who wants to nourish her body, mind and soul in Christ?