Red hot popcorn. Spice up your snack time with this I've seen plenty of red hot popcorn recipes before, but this is the first that I had seen that just. Place popped popcorn in large bowl. Melt butter in medium saucepan; stir in sugar, corn syrup and cinnamon candy.
Make your own red hot cinnamon popcorn with this easy recipe! This recipe makes popcorn that's coated with a red hot candy coating. Red Hot Popcorn. (inspired by this recipe). You can cook Red hot popcorn using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red hot popcorn
- You need of Popcorn.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of corn syrup.
- It’s 1 box of red hot candies.
I'm allergic to cinnamon but it's so Christmassy! Microwave red hots, butter, syrup and salt. hot syrup over popcorn and shake. Place popcorn in a large bowl and. place on waxed paper to cool. Discover Popcorn Poppers on Amazon.com at a great price.
Red hot popcorn instructions
- Melt butter and corn syrup, add the red hot, constantly stirring until red hot candies has dissolved.
- Pour over popcorn until evenly coated, place on cookie sheet before it hardens, might have to break it up some… wait until it hardens and serve.. (it doesn’t take long to harden).
- Notes- if it hardens before all the popcorn is covered just pop it in the microwave and heat it up some…. it does harden quick so work fast..
Red Hot Popcorn: made with melted red hot candies to add some spice! We're loving this for Valentine's Cinnamon Red Hot Popcorn Recipe perfect for Valentines Day! Red Hots Popcorn Balls, makes about a dozen or so. Melted red hot candies give this popcorn idea lots of spicy goodness. Red Hot Popcorn Recipe ~ Spice up your favorite treat with a traditional Valentines Day candy, red hots.