Sugar free Blueberry Jam. Fresh And Delicious Jams, Jellies, Spreads, Butters & More. Huge Sale on Sugar Free Jam Now on. Here's a staple for your fridge: sugar free blueberry jam!
Then this is the perfect jam for you! This blueberry jam recipe is a great healthy alternative to conventional jam. It is made with all-natural ingredients and is very easy to make. You can have Sugar free Blueberry Jam using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar free Blueberry Jam
- Prepare 8 cups of ripen blueberries.
- You need 5 Tsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
No pectin or canning is required to make this jam. Bring to a boil over Medium heat. Storage & uses for your sugar-free blueberry jam. This sugar-free blueberry jam is shelf-stable for up to a year if stored in a cool dark place.
Sugar free Blueberry Jam instructions
- In a larger pot, cook blueberries down with half cup of water. It takes about 20 minutes. In the meantime, blend 5 Tap of chia seeds and dissolve the powder in a few Tsp of cold water. Stir into the pot and whisk to mix well..
- Carefully scoop up the pulps and blend them in batches in a blender. Dump them back to the pot and simmer for another 30 minutes to reach desired consistence..
It's a perfect jam to go with a low carb scone or biscuit, or as fruit topping for, well, for any dessert. Fruit is generally consumed sparingly and since jam is a condiment, only one tablespoon is used at a time. I love this sugar-free blueberry chia seed jam on toasted low carb bread and stirred into yogurt. Try it as a topping for muffins or swirled into cheesecakes. But, seriously, this sugar free blueberry jam is indeed going to kill all your sugar cravings.