Homemade faluda. Falooda Recipe – very delicious and yummy beverage dessert that is flavored with Rose syrup. Key ingredients are sabja seeds(aka basil seeds), vermicelli aka falooda sev, sweetened milk, rose syrup and ice cream. Falooda recipe with video and step by step photos – Faluda is a Ice cream dessert that is popular in India and neighboring countries.
This Homemade Falooda is a childhood favorite of mine! A uniquely delicious drink and very popular in South Asia, it's a rose and vanilla flavored milkshake, that you will love too! 🙂 Authentic homemade falooda recipe, made from scratch with a homemade falooda syrup! falooda recipe Falooda is a cold beverage popular in India. You can cook Homemade faluda using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade faluda
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Burfi.
- It’s of Ilaichi powder or cardamom powder.
- You need of roasted vermicelli or sewiyan.
- It’s of Rose syrup or rooh afja Indian sharbat.
- Prepare of Pistachio chopped.
- Prepare of Chia seeds.
These ingredients give this dessert recipe a unique taste and flavour. If you are wondering what falooda is then let us explain about it a little. falooda recipe how to make homemade falooda with detailed photo and video recipe. a creamy and rich indian street food dessert recipe made with milk, rose syrup and dry fruits. the recipe for falooda is of making the required ingredients well ahead in advance and assembling serving whenever required. moreover, the recipe has a huge audience base starting from kids to the. Falooda recipe with step by step photos and video.
Homemade faluda instructions
- First boil milk by adding burfi and make thick mixture by boiling atleast 30 minutes.
- Now let it freeze.optional we can add cashews or nuts if you like so much.
- Now boil sewiyan or vermicelli and soak chia seeds.
- After freezing icecream take out from fridge.
- Take one glass put one scoop icecream.another scoop of chia seeds and vermicelli.
- Again add scoop icecream and chia seeds with vermicelli.
- You can make up to 2 to 3 layers.in the end decorate with rose syrup.sparkle some cardamom powder.
- Yummy mouthwatering faluda is ready.
Falooda or faluda is a layered summer dessert drink made with milk, rose syrup, sabja seeds, falooda sev, dry fruits & ice cream. falooda ice cream is a popular & delicious north indian summer drink. faluda is quite popular in many indian cities. The basic falooda recipe, a milk based dessert, has rose syrup, falooda sev or vermicelli made from arrowroot or corn flour, milk, falooda seeds (basil seeds) and ice cream going into it. Indian falooda recipe has evolved into various flavors like saffron, pista, mango , strawberry, chocolate, rabri etc. Fruit falooda is also very popular where. Best Homemade Falooda Recipe Falooda is the ultimate Indian summertime treat.