Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies. These eggless brownies will change your life forever!! If you like your brownies fudgy , with crinkled top , gooey and chewy, tender enough but not cake like, packed with nuts!! The BEST ever fudgy vegan brownies that are gooey and have crackly tops!
Thick and fudgy Vegan Chocolate Brownies are pure indulgences. These are the best vegan brownies you've ever tasted – oh so chocolaty, delicious and crave-worthy!! I am sharing with you the best Vegan Chocolate Brownies that is rich, heavenly, dense and bursting with chocolate flavor. You can have Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies
- It’s 1 Cup of Wholeweat Flour.
- You need 1.5 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Plain Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of Chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds+ 4 tbsp water).
- It’s 1 Cup of Coconut Or Brown Sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips for topping.
For you all who have been looking for an eggless/vegan dessert, here is a recipe for a no bake, vegan fudge brownie! 🙂 Like, comment and share if you like. These homemade Vegan Brownies defy every brownie rule. And they even have that crisp, shiny brownie crackle that everyone loves ❤️. Welcome to the wonderful world of Vegan Brownies.
Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F and prepare all your ingredients to make everything easier!.
- Prepare the chia egg and set aside..
- Using a wisk combine all wet ingredients.
- Mix dry all ingredients together and add them into the wet ingredients, and fold gently until it's all combined..
- Transfer into a lined oven proof baking pan, and top with toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips..
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or until completely cooked through..
- Once out of the oven, let it cool in the pan for around 10 minutes..
- Transfer onto a cooling rack. let it cool completely before cutting..
- If you're wondering, it doesn't taste coconuty at all, it very rich and chocolaty!.
- They're so Fudgy, I cannot even describe it! Try them soon and let me know what you think! Enjoy!.
This past week I've been running a brownie marathon. WARNING: These vegan brownies are so rich and fudgy, it might blow your mind. Chewy edges, fudgy centers, and a rich, chocolatey flavor — these Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies check all of those boxes, and then some. Fudgy, gooey, perfect squares of chocolate that cut easily and are easy to make. You'll never buy a boxed brownie mix again!