Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats. Categories: Healthy Oatmeal Recipes Cream Cheese Recipes Grain Recipes Oats Pumpkin Main Dish Breakfast Brunch Vegetarian. In a small bowl stir together pumpkin puree, butter, softened cream cheese, SPLENDA® Sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth and well blended. Thick and creamy pumpkin pie overnight oats with chia are a nutritious, healthy breakfast.
With pumpkin, ricotta and a little maple, this easy overnight oats recipe tastes like dessert, but it's actually good for you! Plus, it's perfect for a quick, on-the-go healthy breakfast. Eat pumpkin pie for breakfast with this healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats recipe. You can have Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree ( canned).
- You need 1 & 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 3/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 & 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of greek yoghurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond milk.
This particular overnight oat combo is one of my absolute favorites! I basically wait all year for it. Pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices and almond milk give the oats a creamy texture and fall flavor that I love. Finally we have Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats.
Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats instructions
- In a bowl,mix together all the ingredients until well combined..
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight..
- At the time of serving add extra almond milk if thick until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Drizzle with extra honey before serving..
These Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats are your easiest breakfast ever! It's as simple as mixing your oatmeal ingredients together, and putting it in the fridge in a jar. The oats absorb the milk overnight just like they would in. I've got Pumpkin Overnight Oats in there. […] Pumpkin Pie Overnight Yogurt Parfait from Food Done Light Have you made any pumpkin recipes lately? […] Pumpkin Cheesecake Pop Tarts, Capturing Joy Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts, Hot Eats and Cool Reads Pumpkin Pie Overnight. When skillet is moderately hot, add oats and coconut oil or butter.