Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats. These Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats come together in five minutes so breakfast will be ready right when you wake up! This easy overnight oat recipe tastes like blueberry muffins and can be served cool or warm. The past few days have been unseasonably hot here in Seattle, with the temperature.
You can eat these Blueberry Overnight Oats warm by popping them in the. Make these Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats tomorrow for a healthy breakfast. I've been a sucker for blueberries lately. You can have Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
- It’s 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh or thawed frozen).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
It's been my favorite berry for the past few. Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats – Creamy, delicious overnight oats with a blueberry muffin twist! You'll love this yummy meal prep breakfast! (Gluten-free, vegan). These Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats are easily made in just minutes the night before giving you a delicious healthy breakfast to enjoy as soon as you wake up!
Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats instructions
- Place the blueberries into a large bowl and roughly mash them with a fork. Then stir in the milk and yogurt. Once that's fairly well combined, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir it all together..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers, such as pint sized mason jars. Place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! You can add whatever toppings sound good once you go to eat it. It'll be thick, so if you'd like it thinner, go ahead and add a splash more of milk to it. They last 3-4 days in the fridge and are a great, portable breakfast..
It's certainly no secret that breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it kick starts our metabolism. These blueberry muffin overnigth oats are vegan, gluten-free and easy to make in minutes. Prep the night before and enjoy for a quick, healthy breakfast. These blueberry muffin overnight oats taste like a blueberry muffin thanks to cinnamon, vanilla and fresh lemon zest. Then try this Healthy Blueberry Muffin Overnight Dessert Oats recipe!