Cauliflower Fried Rice. Cauliflower fried rice puts a healthy spin on a classic Chinese stir fry recipe. It's made from cauliflower rice, various vegetables, and eggs, then tossed in sesame oil and tamari. This Shrimp Fried Cauliflower Rice will satisfy all your Chinese food cravings while still keeping your dinner healthy, delicious, and super quick.
Cauliflower chicken fried rice is a great alternative to grabbing take out! It's a low carb, healthy My cauliflower fried rice recipe is low in carbs, healthy enough for just about any diet, and it's packing. Remove all leaves and cut the cauliflower into small. You can cook Cauliflower Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Fried Rice
- It’s 1 bag of Green Giant Cauliflower Medley.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion.
- Prepare 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare of Chia seeds (optional).
This cauliflower fried rice is a healthier version loaded with vegetables and protein in every bite. Cauliflower Fried Rice – Make it Crispy! You may be nervous about adding the. Add the peas and carrots, scallions and cauliflower.
Cauliflower Fried Rice instructions
- Pour cauliflower medley in pan to unfreeze..
- While cauliflower is in the pan, chop up onion in cubes. Also beat the 2 eggs..
- After a few minutes, pour in olive oil, shove cauliflower to the side and pour in egg mixture. Scramble on the side.
- After eggs are cooked, combine cauliflower and eggs. Add soy sauce and cook for a few more minutes..
It's healthy, low carb, and full of both protein and veggies! Keto fried rice is a staple in our house! Instead of regular rice, the recipe uses cauliflower – we think it's a perfect low carb substitute. This cauliflower fried rice recipe is packed with flavour, nutrients. Low Carb Paleo Chinese Cauliflower Pork Fried Rice Recipe.