Crunchy whole grain crackers. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. Browse Our Almond Flour Crackers Today. Baking doesn't necessarily lead to an expansion of your waistlines!
Crunchy Crackers – A crispy, crunchy, whole grain seeded cracker great for dips or spreads, as a snack or with a nice hunk of cheese! Whole Grain Crackers Recipe, Learn how to make Whole Grain Crackers (absolutely delicious recipe of Whole Grain Crackers ingredients and cooking method) Stop serving fattening potato chips at every party and roll out a fresh whole grain dough to bake a batch of healthy crispy crackers. Serve these whole grain crackers with a zesty dip and youre sorted. You can have Crunchy whole grain crackers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy whole grain crackers
- You need 1/4 cup of unbleached white flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of organic spelt flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole grain mix(equal quinoa, flaxseed, chia, cornmeal).
- You need 1 Tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of sourdough starter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
Crunchmaster crackers use only pure, GMO free, California grown rice and U. Our quinoa seeds are sourced from the Andean region in South America and our flax seeds are grown in the plains of Canada. By focusing on wholesome ingredients from trusted sources, we can craft simply delicious snacks to fit every healthy lifestyle. Learn a quick and simple way to bake Chips & Crackers in the new book, Crunch!
Crunchy whole grain crackers step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Add water and sourdough starter. Combine all ingredients well using a fork..
- Ideally, allow the batter to soak in a warm place for about 4~12 hours..
- Pour the batter on a nonstick Cookie sheet. Tint the sheet so that the batter could be evenly distribute on the sheet..
- Bake at 280F for 10 minutes. Score the leather-dry crackers into squares using a silicone spatula. Bake it again at the same temperature for another 20 minutes. Turn off the oven and keep the sheet in the oven to allow the remaining heat to pull out the moisture completely from the cracks..
- Store the cracks in a ziploc bag or a container..
Whole Grain Artisan Chips & Crackers. Authored by Oakland's Alice Friedemann, Crunch!is based on five years of nutritional research and kitchen experimentation, and includes scores of recipes. Product Title Van's Multigrain Crispy Whole Grain Baked Crackers,. Try all four flavors with your favorite spreads and toppings or use the crunchy snack as an alternative to chips with your favorite dip. At Costco I'd say Crunchmaster Multigrain or Mary's most of the time, with the RW Garcia Sweet Potato or Lentil with Turmeric or the Food Should Taste.