High fiber oats and yogurt cookies. This list of high-fiber fruits, vegetables and nuts will help you with digestive system support & weight loss. Mixing this antioxidant-rich berry in with your morning oats or cereal will fill you up, carry you. This Overnight Oats with Yogurt recipe is a nutritional powerhouse!
Traditional plain yogurt does not contain fiber. View top rated High fiber bran muffins with yogurt recipes with ratings and reviews. The key for hot oatmeal is waiting until the oats are cooked to mix in the yogurt. You can cook High fiber oats and yogurt cookies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of High fiber oats and yogurt cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- You need 1 cup (155 gr) of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 handful of almonds.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of almond essence.
- It’s of Sweetener of choice.
You don't want to cook the yogurt too much – you'll lose all of the Greek yogurt does change the flavor of the oats slightly but it's worth noting – and it does add quite a bit of creaminess. You can also play with the. Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Bowl. back to all recipes. Easy, make-ahead Strawberry Yogurt Overnight Oats made with Strawberry and Vanilla Yogurt Protein packed and loaded with fiber, these Strawberry Overnight Oats with Yogurt taste amazing and are Delicious strawberry yogurt… and oats.
High fiber oats and yogurt cookies step by step
- Put 1 cup of oats in the food processor and work until soft. Mix with the rest of the unprocessed oats and put in a mixing bowl..
- Put almonds in food processor. Work until you have medium sized pieces, for chunkyness and crunchyness. Put in mixing bowl..
- Add seeds and baking powder and mix..
- Add egg (whole or just the white) and the almond essence, mix everything together..
- Add yogurt one tablespoon at a time and mix, until your dough is soft but still hard enough to make a ball that keeps it's shape. I used most of the cup..
- Add your favorite sweetener. I used enough to replace 8 teaspoons of sugar, it's sweet but not much. Feel free to add as much as you prefer..
- Pre heat the oven at 180 C°. Spread oil on oven tray or cover with aluminum foil..
- Take little pieces of dough and make small balls, squeeze them against the tray to form 5 cm diameter cookies (size is optional)..
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes until they are a bit toasted and crunchy on the outside. Don't worry if they're still soft inside, but I prefer to wait til they're completely dry..
- Of course, almonds and chia seeds are optional. I recommend adding a nut for crunchyness and a seed for extra fiber, but of course you could add none of these..
I'm actually getting seriously hungry as I. Labeled for convenience stores and vending. I usually have one as an afternoon snack with a yogurt or small milk and maybe one as a dessert substitute. Is it as tasty as cake or ice cream or cookies? Oatmeal cookies ever is a recipe for making healthy oatmeal cookies.