LaBarre Paleo Muffins. These Paleo muffins are fluffy, satisfying, and in some cases, savory. The usual refined sugars and grains are swapped with nourishing ingredients like fresh bananas, berries, and even avocado! Simple Paleo Banana Muffins using almond flour, nut butter, bananas and an egg.
These paleo apple muffins sweet, moist and tender have an addicting crisp cinnamon crumb top! These sweet, tender and moist Paleo Apple Muffins have a deliciously addicting coconut sugar and. You would never guess that these Paleo Banana Nut Muffins have no added sugar – all the sweetness comes from the bananas! You can cook LaBarre Paleo Muffins using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LaBarre Paleo Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of apple or pear sauce.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of "chia eggs" (2 tbsp ground chia + 6 tbsp water).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of safflower or coconut oil.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of cinnamon.
These gluten-free muffins make a great breakfast or snack. These Paleo Pecan Pie Muffins are so easy to make. They are rich, sweet and full of buttery pecans. Gluten free, dairy free, and so delicious!
LaBarre Paleo Muffins step by step
- Mix wet ingredients, add dry. Let stand for 5 minutes. Full muffin tins 3/4 full. Optional: top with mini chocolate chips. Bake in 400F oven for 15 minutes..
I'm back with another delicious muffin recipe. These scrumptious Paleo Chocolate Chip Muffins are simple to make, and ready to devour in less than thirty minutes. A healthy, fresh-baked, tender gluten-free muffin that's healthy and satisfying. Zucchini muffins are a wonderful way to eat your vegetables, and when you make them the Paleo way you avoid some of the nasty stuff that goes into conventional muffins. Quick and easy apple muffins that are paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free.