Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes. An easy recipe for rich chocolate cupcakes topped with fudgy chocolate frosting. And since her young daughter is a huge chocoholic, just like I am, I thought these Small Batch Mini Chocolate Cupcakes would be perfect! That really helps keep these healthy small batch mini chocolate cupcakes low fat and low calorie!
This is a super simple cupcake recipe made in only one bowl. The cupcakes are moist and light with a mild chocolate flavor. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! You can cook Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes
- It’s 3 tablespoon of flour of your choice.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of brown sugar or natural sweetener.
- It’s 1 of table spoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of milk of your choice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or any kind of oil you prefer (I used 1/2tablespoon of coconut oil and 1/2 tablespoon of applesauce).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Optional: chia seed, chopped chocolate, chopped buts or dried fruit.
Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy Hi Sally! I'd like to double the recipe for more cupcakes! Should I just double all the measurements and make one big batch or should I make two. This recipe calls for chopped semi-sweet chocolate, but you can use high-quality chocolate chips This recipe for Small-batch Chocolate Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream makes just four bonkers rich and amazing chocolate cupcakes, perfect.
Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in a separate bowl, don't forget to stiff the dry ingredients first (if you don't have a sifter, them it's ok to skip it). Preheat the pven to 160 degree celsius..
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient.
- Put the batter into a mold.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
We love these Small Batch Chocolate Cupcakes for Two! This super easy recipe makes four deliciously chocolatey cupcakes with PB or Cream I kept coming across the same tweaked recipe for Nutella Frosted Chocolate Cupcakes for Two. First it was a vegan version from Faith at An Edible. This chocolate butter cream cupcake recipe will satisfy your cravings with a smaller batch of cupcakes! For the small batch of S'more Cupcakes, I took my Best Ever Chocolate Cake recipe and cut it down to make my little cupcakes.