Almonds and dates energy balls. Shape mixture into walnut sized balls. If you make these energy balls in large batches, you can keep up to a week in an airtight container in the fridge, or up to a month in the freezer. Store in fridge until ready to eat.
Put almonds and walnuts in a food processor and pulse it until roughly chopped. These peanut butter energy balls are just what you need! Energy balls are one of my favorite snacks to make because they're quick and easy to put together, and there are so many fun recipe combinations. You can cook Almonds and dates energy balls using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almonds and dates energy balls
- It’s 100 grams of pitted dates.
- You need 100 grams of almond.
- Prepare 1 of cal spray olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of crushed pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 of table spoon chia seeds.
These energy balls have a tasty combination of peanut butter and chocolate and are sweetened naturally with dates. Recipes Almond & Date Protein Balls. These all-natural protein balls make a healthy eating snack and are sweetened with dates and a little bit of honey, instead of a typical protein bar that is usually packed with added sugar – so they are great to include on your healthy eating plan or weight loss plans and make a great weight loss recipe to use time and time again. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Almonds and dates energy balls step by step
- Warm up the dates with 1-2 spray of olive oil. Worked for me but if you want more add olive oil or even coconut oil..
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together apart from pumpkin seeds..
- Roll them into a ball shape and give it a good rub in crushed pumpkin seeds! Enjoy when you fancy a sweet without worrying about putting weight on! (if ate in moderation it's hard to gain weight with anything we eat).
Deliciously healthy Nutty Date & Oat Energy Balls are the perfect mid-afternoon pick me up or post-workout energy boost. These Date Almond Coconut Protein Balls are loaded with energizing ingredients to get you up and moving and I personally think they are the best energy balls I've made to date! Just one Date Almond Coconut Protein Balls and you'll have all the power you need to get your butt to the gym and melt away all of those fun-sized candy bars. No-Bake Nut & Date Energy Balls are perfect for a quick pick-me-up snack to keep you going throughout the day!. In a food processor, chop the almonds and walnuts until finely chopped and then add in the raisins, dates, cinnamon and vanilla.