Healthy muffins. All healthy diets should include muffins. These muffins can be made with any fruit including berries, apples and bananas. Feel free to use fresh, frozen or dried fruit, depending on what you have on hand.
Muffins are the perfect go-to breakfast or snack. They're on-the-go, delicious, mini cakes of fluffy goodness and can be made healthy to keep you feeling full all morning long. Check out our round-up of the best healthy muffin recipes on the internet and get to baking! You can cook Healthy muffins using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy muffins
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of ground raw oatmeal.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped or ground almonds.
- It’s pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare pinch of nutmeg.
- You need pinch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground flax or Chia seed.
- You need 1 1/8 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
Muffins have a bad reputation of being very high in calories, fat and sugar. Muffins are an easy, portable breakfast choice (just grab and go)… but the amount of sugar and oil found in most muffin recipes puts them firmly in the junk food category. This healthy oatmeal muffins recipe outshines traditional muffin recipes in three ways: Toasted oatmeal replaces bleached white flour. These healthy blueberry muffins are golden, fluffy, moist and delicious!
Healthy muffins step by step
- In food processor ground up flax oats almonds and bananas..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and do a quick mix to mix thoroughly..
- Spoon into greased muffin pan and bake on 425°f for 20 minutes..
I'd like to introduce you to your new favorite morning, midday, and evening treat: Applesauce Muffins! Fluffy, tender oatmeal muffins made with cinnamon, applesauce, and a touch of honey, these pleasantly plump, healthy muffins contain no butter, no sugar, and best (and most importantly) of all, they are SO TASTY! These wholesome muffins are simple, cozy, and homey in the best possible way. Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the center.