Berry Nuts for You Bars. Then you'll be delighted with our Nakd Berry Delight snack bars! Gorgeous, plump raspberries are smooshed together with a bunch of dried fruit friends like raisins and. Granola bars aren't just easy to make, they can also be sculpted based on your tastes.
This protein bar is berry good. Delicious nuts, grains, berries and fruits. Made with nothing but natural high-nutrient. ingredients, all from organic farming. You can have Berry Nuts for You Bars using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Berry Nuts for You Bars
- You need 1/2 cup of Pistachios.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 can of Goji berries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dark chocolate covered blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dark chocolate covered pomegranate.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dried cherries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Organic rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Raw local honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flax seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1 dash of Himalayan sea salt.
- Prepare 1 medium of Zest of orange.
More than a handful of munchy bars, you can see how great they look, but wait until you get a taste of them! There's one for every taste Berry Nuts Granola Bars. Granola bars aren't just easy to make, they can also be sculpted based on your tastes. Add anything from sunflower seeds to flaked unsweetened coconut to a variety of nuts and nut butters.
Berry Nuts for You Bars instructions
- Roughly chopped up almonds and cashews add to bowl.
- Chop up dark chocolate covered blueberries and pomegranates roughly add to bowl.
- Add all other nuts and seeds to bowl mix togeather.
- Add all the dried berries mixed together.
- Add the organic rolled oats and mix together.
- And the one zest of orange to bowl.
- Add the honey to the bowl(wash hands real good before doing this).
- Lined pan with parchment paper pour contents into pan (8×12). Spread evenly.
- Pre heat oven to 350°F bake for 20 min..
- Take out parchment paper and let cool for 20 min.
- With the excess parchment paper on the sides spread out thinner and square off edges put in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut into even squares and refrigerate and enjoy within one week.
No artificial additives, preservatives, or flavor enhancers – exclusive selection of nuts. If you like healthy nibbles, you value high nutrient density. Your body will thank you for the boost in high-quality protein, essential fatty acids and vitamins. Enjoy the sweet, creamy taste of the nuts and berries cocktail. The aptly named nuts and berries cocktail is a delightful and rich drink, and it's easy to make.