Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats. Naturally sweetened, vegan, gluten-free, and so delicious. Overnight oats are a quick and easy breakfast or snack made by soaking rolled oats in liquid overnight. We love how overnight oats seem to keep.
Great healthy breakfast idea for busy days! Overnight oats are eaten cold, so it's a different experience to eating porridge (look at me talking about oats as an experience, I've become one of those people) I LOVE the sound of the peanut butter and banana combo! Have never heard of "overnight" oats but it sounds a lot quicker for the morning rush. You can have Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- You need 1 large of ripe banana.
- It’s 1 cup of Rolled or steel cut oats (do not use quick cooking!).
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsweetened original almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Light agave syrup or honey (use more if you like sweeter oatmeal).
Creamy peanut butter overnight oats topped with chocolate chips & sliced bananas. This peanut putter overnight oats recipe is pretty much one of the most delicious healthy breakfast recipes that I have had in a while. But, these Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats boast other ingredients that create a rich blend of flavors. Honey adds an extra touch of sweetness, while cinnamon and vanilla contribute to a rich, warming flavor Layer the banana and peanut butter and pour the remaining oat mixture over top.
Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats step by step
- In a large bowl mash your banana with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well, peanut butter must be evenly distributed!.
- Pour the mixture into 2 airtight containers or you can cover large bowl with plastic wrap, whichever you prefer..
- Refrigerate oats for 7 hours (overnight).
- When ready to eat, stir the oats.
- Add toppings of your choice like sliced bananas, shaved dark chocolate or chips 😀 you can also add a little splash of almond milk if you feel it's too thick!.
These overnight peanut butter oats make Y-O-U a breakfast-needing-and-eating CHAMPION. It gave me an excuse to eat overnight oats three times a day It's the one we make almost every week because we are peanut butter banana obsessed. It's also REALLY easy and doesn't require much (if any). Freshly sliced bananas, peanut butter, oats and all the goodness make this breakfast the fuel you need to keep on going all morning! Overnight oats are so easy to make and you an enjoy healthy breakfast in the morning.