Healthy Mango Muffin. These mango muffins are no exception as they are made with whole wheat flour and reduced sugar, so you'll never feel guilty about a quick. I was going to make blueberry muffins when I realized that the kids had eaten all my blueberries, so I used mango pulp instead. This fork tender muffin will be very moist.
In fact, studies link mango and its nutrients to health benefits, such as improved immunity, digestive health and eyesight, as well as a lower risk of certain cancers. These whole grain mango muffins are naturally dairy-free, egg-free, and healthy! Forget those tired banana muffins; jazz up your spring brunch table with some mango! You can cook Healthy Mango Muffin using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Mango Muffin
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need dash of powdered coffee.
- It’s 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- You need 3 tsp of golden flaxseed meal.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of diced mangoes.
Tropical Mango Muffins easy healthy recipe for breakfast or snacks has mango, almonds, lime, coconut, and can be made gluten-free and dairy-free. I'm a mom and registered dietitian with a passion to help parents create a home environment where they can raise healthy kids! To get the best and the most of mango flavor, I do It's mango muffins. I got a lot of compliments every time I served this to my friends and family.
Healthy Mango Muffin instructions
- Preheat oven at 180C. In a bowl, lightly beat the egg, then add the brown sugar, canola oil, milk and the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, the oats, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda, salt and powdered coffee. Mix well..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until softened. Fold in the diced mangoes. Scoop evenly into the greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test..
These Mango Muffins were born of the ethereal urge for breakfast gluttony combined with a practical need to finish that mango And they are healthier, made as they are with whole-wheat pastry flour. These tempting muffins are healthy too. Now you can have mango muffin anytime of the year. Semolina is healthy and added with Mango flavor made the muffins extremely delicious. This healthy mango muffin recipe is full of fresh mango and pineapple.