Healthy Cinnamon Shake. Apple Kale Cinnamon Ice cubes Muscovado Sugar Water Chia Seeds. LUNCH Spicy chicken with brown rice. Healthy Body Healthy Mind get Healthy with Natalie at Sssh Project.
We explore the claims that the spice can help support blood sugar management in those with diabetes, reduce blood pressure and ease digestive discomfort. This Healthy Cinnamon Oatmeal recipe made from scratch is a perfect way to start your day! Whole grain oats and cinnamon simmered together in almond milk and served with healthy toppings and. You can cook Healthy Cinnamon Shake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Cinnamon Shake
- It’s of Optional.
- You need 3 tbsp of oats.
- You need of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 of medjool dates.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of almond butter.
This Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal is a healthy & hearty breakfast recipe that your entire family will love. It's gluten-free and dairy-free with no refined sugar. Plus it's vegan-friendly! # What are the health benefits of cinnamon? They are nothing short of astonishing, from lowering bad cholesterol and blood sugar, to relieving arthritis pain.
Healthy Cinnamon Shake instructions
- Throw all the ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more or less milk to obtain preferred consistency..
- The banana can be peeled and frozen a few hours before making the shake to obtain a milkshake-like texture..
- Almond/oat milk or amother dairy free alternative can be used to make this recipe vegan. Also emit honey..
This creamy and dreamy dessert is a combination of citrus, vanilla, honey and a healthy sprinkle of cinnamon. Make this delicious Healthy Sticky Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal and get excited for Monday A delicious, comforting and healthy baked oatmeal chock full of nutrients and flavor and topped with a. See more ideas about Cinnamon benefits, Cinnamon health benefits and Healthy. Cinnamon For Diabetes – Is It Safe and Effective? What comes to your mind when you think of cinnamon?