Chocolate Clementine Overnight Oats. Loaded With Superfoods Like Maca Root For Energy, Real Fruit, Raw Cacao, Hemp, Flax & Chia. These overnight oats are so delicious, they're like if hot cocoa got together with sweet clementines and had a chocolate-orange candy bar flavored baby. Anyway, I've always loved that flavor combo and it seemed like such a natural fit for some AMAZING, ASTOUNDING, DEATH-DEFYING overnight oats.
Overnight oats are my current new love. They only take a few minutes to prepare and the flavor possibilities are endless. Throw in a handful of mini chocolate chips if desired. You can have Chocolate Clementine Overnight Oats using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Clementine Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fat free milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of nesquick.
- It’s 2 tsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 small of clementine.
Top with clementine segments and remaining milk. It's made with our famous Super Youth Chocolate Cake collagen! So, if you got worried about sugar intake after reading that, no need! Add vanilla and egg, and mix on low speed until incorporated.
Chocolate Clementine Overnight Oats instructions
- Mix together rolled oats, yogurt, 1/4 cup milk, nesquick, cocoa and chiaseeds. Top with clementine segments and remaining milk. Let sit overnight and enjoy in the morning. 404 calories/28 grams protein.
Stir flour with baking soda, salt, and spices; add to creamed mixture, mixing well. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Just like with the original overnight-oats post, these brownie batter chocolate overnight oats can be made in just a few simple steps: Layer the ingredients into a mason jar or lidded container, screw the lid on tightly, shake very well, and refrigerate overnight. Add vanilla and egg, and mix on low speed until incorporated.