Fruit Explosion Carrot Muffins. Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl. Beat eggs, butter, buttermilk and vanilla together in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients and stir until just moistened.
Showing them all of these healthy ingredients and how a muffin without chocolate chips can be good!. I used frozen fruit in place of the apple with excellent results. And better yet, there is no added sugar in these delicious muffins. You can cook Fruit Explosion Carrot Muffins using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Explosion Carrot Muffins
- Prepare of Chia fruit spread: add to a pot.
- It’s 2 cup of Each rhubarb washed and cut, strawberries, green apples peeled, mangos. (Can be fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla bean scrapped then throw the pod in the pot.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon zested and squeezed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chia seeds (optional I ground half of them in coffee grinder).
- You need of In a blender add:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Large flake gf oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Quinoa flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond pulp (wet from mylking) or almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Stevia or more to your preferred sweetness.
- It’s 2 of Bananas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ground flax mixed with 1/4 cup water or 2 eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Your choice natural nut or seed butter.
- You need of Fold in:.
- You need 1 cup of Carrot pulp from juicing (or peeled and grated).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1 cup of Fruit spread (best if cooled) divided, 1/2 cup into batter.
- You need of Cinnamon sugar topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hemp hearts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
Yup, completely free from added sugar! These Carrot Cake Muffins are sweetened only with the natural goodness of fruit. Plus they have a generous serve of vegetables. So this makes these Carrot Cake Muffins just the perfect muffin for school lunches.
Fruit Explosion Carrot Muffins step by step
- Make fruit spread. Mix all ingredients together In a pot. bring to a boil and allow to simmer and break down and thicken. Pull out vanilla pods. With an immersion blender or potato masher process till desired consistency. Allow to cool. Will make about two 16 oz jars. Keep one in fridge and one in freezer. Great to spread on toast, add to plain yogurt, top pancakes, make bars…etc..
- Alternatively you can skip this step all together and just add 1/2 cup on Apple sauce to muffins or cut up fruit. And then your favourite jam for the center of the muffins..
- In blender throw all the muffins ingredients except the fold ins and blend. It doesn't have to be completey smooth..
- Fold in the add ins, scoop 1/4 cup into sprayed muffins tins. Add 1 spoonful of the reserved fruit spread on top of each muffin, then top with another 1/4 cup batter. Makes large fruit explosion muffins! Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar topping. Bake 375 17-22 mins. Allow to cool in pan on rack for at least 5 mins. They are moist muffins, best kept in fridge if they last past a day in your house. I made 12 smaller muffins and 12 mini muffins..
Cream together in the mixer: butter and sugar… then add eggs, vanilla and rum In separate bowl mix together: Flour, baking powder and salt Aunt Norma's Rhubarb Muffins "Mmm, rhubarb! I love the tang of the buttermilk in the batter, and the streusel on top is a particularly yummy touch." – nicholio. Tender, flavorful and gone in a day :)" – Janette. Poppy Seed Muffins "Delicious; the texture was amazing! See great recipes for Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins too!